Help protect your precious pooch from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with Advantage II Flea Treatment for Medium Dogs. This highly-effective, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on contact with no painful biting required. With three-way protection that kills the eggs, larvae and adults, it breaks the flea life-cycle to help prevent re-infestation of both your house and hound. The waterproof formula for dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing between 11 and 20 pounds continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.Key Benefits
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills all life stages of fleas on puppies and dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 11-20 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 4 or 6 treatments.
For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older and weighing 11 - 20 lbs. DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep out of reach of children. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product.
New look, same great formula! This product has recently undergone a packaging change. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
- Imidacloprid 9.10%
- Pyriproxyfen 0.46%