3 in stock
- Aquarium additive containing live bacteria enhance the development of a biological filter that cleans a dirty aquarium
- Breaks down organic compounds that cause dangerous conditions, such as ammonia and nitrite poisoning and low oxygen levels, to help improve the safety of your aquarium environment
- Keeps the biological filter working properly to help keep the aquarium gravel and filter clean,li>Water quality and living conditions are improved when used on a regular basis to help ensure your aquatic pets’ health
- Harmless to humans, pets and aquatic plants
- Each teaspoonful contains approximately 300 million bacteria in a dormant state that become active when added to the aquarium
Includes: 1 Bottle
Intended For: Effective with freshwater tropical fish, marine fish, invertebrates and coldwater species, including Koi and Goldfish
Size: Available in 4 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz and 1 gallon sizes
For new aquariums, on the 1st, 7th and 14th days, add 2 tsp. (10 mL) for every 10 gal. (40 L) of aquarium water.
After the initial 14 days, add 1 tsp. (5 mL) for every 10 gal. (40 L) of aquarium water weekly.
For existing aquariums, add 1 tsp. (5 mL) for every 10 gal. (40 L) of aquarium water weekly to maintain good water quality and filtration.
Shake well before using.
Caution: Does not require refrigeration; keep from freezing. Do not store above 120 degrees F (49 degrees C).
There are no reviews yet.