Designed by cat-loving MIT-trained engineers, the PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box features breakthrough technology to provide matchless odor control and hands-off convenience. The self-cleaning system works by automatically raking waste into a covered compartment every 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box. Sensors detect your catâs movement and reset the 20 minute timer.The ScoopFree system comes pre-loaded with an innovative crystal litter tray that is 5 times for effective at reducing odor compared to clay or clumping litters. Just one ScoopFree Crystals Litter Tray lasts as long as 30 lbs. of the leading clay litter. Simply replace the ScoopFree Blue Crystals Litter Tray about once a month for each cat. No more scooping each day!
- Leave it alone for up to 30 days!*
- Disposable tray pre-filled with ScoopFree Crystals
- Crystal litter locks away odors
- No scooping, cleaning or re-filling litter
- Automatically rakes solids into covered trap
- Convenient, reliable, quiet and hands-off
- PetSafe ScoopFree Crystals Litter Tray refills are sold separately
Environment Type: Litter Box
Package Dimensions: 14″ x 14″. The exterior dimensions of ScoopFree are 27 3/8″ x 19″ x 7″. The height is 16 3/4″ with the optional hood installed.
Caution: Never add litter to your ScoopFree box or use another type or brand of litter. The PetSafe ScoopFree Crystals Litter Tray is formulated especially for the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box.How it Works:
- Open your pre-packaged ScoopFree Blue Crystals Litter Tray.
- Slide tray into automatic litter box.
- Store tray cover under litter tray for later disposal.
- There’s nothing to fill, empty or clean for up to 30 days.*
- After your cat uses the PetSafe ScoopFree box, the ScoopFree crystal litter immediately starts to absorb liquid waste and dry out solid waste. 20 minutes after your cat leaves the box, it will automatically and quietly start to rake, clean and groom the litter. Solid waste is sealed in the covered, odor-controlling waste trap. Urine is absorbed by the crystals in the leak-proof tray. The timer resets if your cat re-enters the box during the countdown cycle, and the rake will stop for safety if it encounters a large object in the box.
- After 30 days*, remove the tray, toss it in the trash and replace it with a new one.
There are no reviews yet.