Change the way you think about cleaning your cat’s litter box with the Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE with Ammonia Blocker Litter System starter kit. This system features powerful odor control to keep your house smelling fresh and clean, and the specially designed, cat-friendly litter pellets minimize your pets from tracking litter throughout your home. With the pass-through automatic litter box system, the pellets capture solid waste on top, letting urine pass through to the absorbent litter pads below, while the Ammonia Blocker in each pad is guaranteed to prevent ammonia odor for 7 days for one cat. This easy-to-maintain system takes the guesswork out of changing litter while giving your cats a comfortable place to seek relief. A protective drawer holds the cat pads for litter box use securely in place, keeping them away from your cats while they use the BREEZE litter box. The Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE with Ammonia Blocker Litter System starter kit comes with everything you need to get your cats started on this convenient and odor-controlling all-in-one cat litter system.Features:
- All-in-one litter system is easy to maintain
- Ammonia Blocker is guaranteed to prevent ammonia odor for 7 days for one cat
- Absorbent litter pads for mess-free cleanup
- Filtering litter pellets separate solid waste for easy removal
- Anit-tracking litter pellets minimize messes around each litter box
- Litter pellets are 99.9% dust-free
- Litter pads help absorb and control odors for up to one week, for one cat
- BREEZE litter pellets deliver up to one month of fresh filtering action
Intended Pet(s): Cats
Product Weight: 7.8 lb
Caution: Product is filled by weight; some settling may occur. NOTE: We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat touse an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use.Directions:
Simple Setup and Maintenance
1. Snap the sidewall onto the grated base.
2. Place a cat pad (soft side up) in the BREEZE litter system drawer and side into the base
3. Fill the top portion of the box with one package of litter pellets.
4. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. Expert Tips Be patient. BREEZE Litter System is very different from traditional litter boxes, and some cats may take longer than others to make the switch. Don’t force your cats into the BREEZE box as this could frighten them. Let them explore on their own. It’s important they make the choice to use it. Set up BREEZE right beside their previous box. Putting it in the same location helps minimize the change your cats are experiencing. Give your cats space. Let them explore the new box on their own. Even cats prefer a little privacy when they are doing their business! Animal behaviorists recommend multiple cat households have multiple litter boxes: one system per cat, plus one additional system (2 cats = 3 litter systems). Note: Pellets do not clump.
5. Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month.
6. Slide drawer out to replace disposable pad. Drawer can be rotated without touching the pad to extend pad life.
There are no reviews yet.