No products in the cart.
Give your pet a place to escape the elements with TRIXIE’s Dog Club House. Our solid pine construction and use of the finest materials means this shelter will endure years of use with very little maintenance. Benefits include a draft resistant tongue-and-groove exterior that is finished out with a weatherproof sealer both inside and out. The flat, hinged roof is covered with composite shingles and can be propped open using two locking arms for additional ventilation, as well as easy cleaning. The adjustable, extra-high plastic-tipped feet allow you to level the house on uneven ground and also provide extra circulation underneath. This will help keep the floor cool in the summer and warm/dry in the winter. TRIXIE has also provided a removable floor for easy cleaning, a unique feature not found in many other dog houses.
- Solid pine construction
- Roof with two locking arms opens for additional ventilation
- Draft resistant tongue-and-groove design
- Weatherproof sealer both inside and out
- Durable composite roof shingles
- Raised floor promotes circulation to help keep floor warm/dry in winter and cool in summer
- Removable floor for easy cleaning
- Adjustable feet to level on uneven ground
- Hard-plastic leg protectors prevent decay
- Medium: Suitable for medium size dogs weighing up to 45 lbs. (ex: Border Collie)
- Quick and easy assembly
- One year warranty
- Color: Glazed pine
- Materials: Pine, composite asphalt shingles, plastic, aluminum, glaze
Medium: – 33.25 x 23.5 x 22.75 in. (85 x 60 x 58 cm)
Suitable for medium size dogs weighing up to 45 lbs. (ex: Border Collie)
There are no reviews yet.